[selectors-api] Oustanding Issues

From: <karl@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 07:30:07 -0000
To: public-webapi@w3.org

This is a QA Review comment for "Selectors API"
1st WD

About http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-selectors-api-20060525/#issues

We think that Oustanding Issues would have a better visibility if written before the introduction, outside of document numbering. It would encourage people to read the document with a keep this in mind, we request opinions from you about it.

	* select, selectAll seem to be indeed good names, I was wondering about catch, catchAll but maybe not a good idea.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***