RE: Ajax Back/Forward History problem - saving document state by document.save()

From: George Stevens <gstevens@guidelightsolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 13:10:10 -0600
To: "Anthony Ettinger" <aettinger@sdsualumni.org>, "Vladimir Kelman" <vlad@vkelman.com>
Cc: <public-webapi@w3.org>
We rarely see an undo regarding user interface changes.  So if a
subwindow is dragged and dropped, there is typically not an undo for
that operation.  On the other hand, there is often an operational undo,
where the previous application-domain operation can be undone
(essentially popping off a transaction from the stack of operational
transactions, the stack being either long-lived or limited to the
current session).

There is alsoa dependency on the location at which the operation is
transacted - on the client or on the server(s).

Thanks,

George