Re: XMPP API

From: Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 19:05:28 +0100
Cc: public-webapi@w3.org
To: Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@jabber.org>

Hi Peter,

On Jan 27, 2006, at 23:40, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> If and when the Web API WG decides to work on an XMPP API, I stand
> ready
> to help.

Sorry for the time it took to send you an answer, as you know we have
a bunch of deliverables and we're focusing on that.

It's hard for us take on new work per se, but the WG is definitely
very interested in an XMPP API. If you wish to start drafting one,
we'll definitely do our best to help you. The only condition is that
it cannot get in the way of our priority deliverables. Do have
specific ideas in mind as to what the API would look like?

--
Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist