Re: capturing load events

* Hallvord R. M. Steen wrote:
>It is not clear from the DOM Events spec how the "window" object fits into
>the capturing/bubbling. Could this be clarified? Which behaviour should be
>considered correct per the spec?

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2006/webapi/Window/publish/Window.html says the
window event flow is the same as the DOM Event Flow except that `window`
is considered a parent of the Document it contains and that load events
trigger load listeners only if the event's target is the Window. I think
this answers all of your and João's questions. It also means that a

  window.addEventListener('load', func, true);

listener would never be triggered. Presumably that should be changed
to say that it would be triggered only if the event's target is the
Document. Do you see any problem with that?