IDL licensing

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 17:41:54 +0530
To: "Rigo Wenning" <rigo@w3.org>, "Web API public" <public-webapi@w3.org>

Hi folks,

ACTION-207 is for me to check whether the W3C document license is
sufficient for IDL bindings. It seems difficult to know for sure, but the
policy I suggest we follow for now, on preliminary advice, is just to use
the document license. I therefore declare this action closed and will only
reconsider the issue if the W3C legal team actively requests it.

cheers

Chaals

chaals@opera.com          Try Opera 9 now! http://opera.com