XHR specification typo fixes

From: Rob Buis <rwlbuis@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 21:33:22 +0100
To: public-webapi@w3.org

I noticed some typo's in the XHR specification, based on

- it mentions critera in some places, I assume criteria is meant.
- section 1.3 starts with Everying, probably Everything is meant.
- I do not get this sentence:
 "If data is not a DOMString or a Document the host language its
stringification mechanisms must be used...."
I propose a rephrase like:
"If data is not a DOMString or a Document the stringification
mechanisms of the host language must be used"
But a native english speaker may be able to come up with a better sentence.

WebKit/KDE/OSS developer