Re: [comment] XMLHttpRequest Object - WHAT WG in Introduction section

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 07:16:06 +0200, Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org> wrote:
>> Microsoft is now mentioned in the acknowledgements section. WHATWG work
>> should probably be moved to the history section (if we need one) as the
>> introduction should be, imho, about functionality in the specification.
>
> Agreed, introduction should only refer to the technology in terms of
> functionality.

Moved WHATWG work to acknowledgements as well. The part about Microsoft
and WHATWG now reads:

the
   <code>XMLHttpRequest</code> interface, which was first widely deployed by
   the Windows Internet Explorer browser.</p>
   specification in their Web Applications 1.0 document.</p>

... comments appreciated.