Re: [comment] XMLHttpRequest Object - testable assertions

Le 06-04-22 à 17:16, Anne van Kesteren a écrit :

> On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:45:00 +0200, Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org> wrote:
>> The previous sentence would become:
>>
>> The <code>XMLHttpRequest</code> interface MAY be used to allow
>> scripts to programmatically connect to their originating server
>> via HTTP.
>
> I have made this change, are there similar examples elsewhere in
> the draft?

Note that this one was one example among all requirements. :)
It would be good that someone of the WG review all assertions and
their testability, maybe the opportunity to create a proto-testcase.
If the test case is difficult to design, there might be a problem.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***