New co-chair: Charles McCathieNevile

From: Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 20:52:58 +0200
To: Web APIs WG <public-webapi@w3.org>

Dear all,

it's been officious for quite a little while but official only today:
Charles McCathieNevile, from Opera, is now co-chair of the WebAPI WG.

Charles' great experience with W3C and excellent knowledge of the Web
in general will I'm sure make him a wonderful co-chair and be very
helpful in bringing this highly active working group to produce many
happy Recommendations. He also has a sure taste in beer, which as you
all know makes him a perfect fit.

Many thanks to Charles as well as to Opera for committing to this
task. In this corner of the Web, I know I sure rejoice at the news.

--
Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist