DOM3EV: MouseEvent.client[XY] clarification

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 10:07:06 +1000
To: public-webapi@w3.org

(Sent as a separate mail as requested.)

The descriptions for MouseEvent's clientX and clientY attributes say
that they are relative to "the DOM implementation's client area".  This
term isn't defined anywhere, but I think it's reasonably clear what it
means historically: the coordinates are relative to the top-left corner
of the part of the window displaying the document that is represented by
the view given by the "view" attribute on UIEvent.  I think text should
be included to state this explicitly.

--
 Cameron McCormack			ICQ: 26955922
 cam (at) mcc.id.au			MSN: cam (at) mcc.id.au