[comment] Window Object 1.0 - URI

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 11:59:18 +0900
Cc: public-i18n-core@w3.org
To: public-webapi@w3.org

Hi,

This is a QA Review comment for "Window Object 1.0"
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-Window-20060407/
Fri, 07 Apr 2006 17:19:28 GMT
First WD

* URL -> URI -> IRI

Yes I would encourage to check twice which RFC you will reference at
least RFC 3986
    http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3986.txt
if not RFC 3987
    http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3987.txt

With the internationalization debate about DNS and IRI these days, It
might be useful to synchronize and ask reviews from I18N at W3C.

[[[
The value of the href attribute MUST be the absolute URI reference
[RFC2396]
use newer URI RFC?
]]]
-- Window Object 1.0