[comment] Window Object 1.0 - General Comment

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 11:59:15 +0900
To: public-webapi@w3.org

Hi,

This is a QA Review comment for "Window Object 1.0"
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-Window-20060407/
Fri, 07 Apr 2006 17:19:28 GMT
First WD

The specification seems to take a good path. The editors and Working
Group are doing a good work at not only giving technical requirements
but also explaining as clearly as possible the features with example
and with a detailed conformance section.

That's a very nice document to review.

Hereby, I declare that's the first time (in 6 years at W3C) I had
such a feeling about a first publication of a Working Draft. Excellent.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***