XMLHttpRequestTestSuite in CVS

From: Ian Davis <ian.davis@talis.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 16:51:09 +0100
To: public-webapi@w3.org

I've added a small set of tests for XHR based on Maciej's ReTest
framework. See

Three tests have been created to (1) examine the range of HTTP methods
supported by implementations of XHR (2) test the responseText for
readyStates other than 3 or 4 and (3) test the statusText for
readyStates other than 3 or 4

None of these tests are normative, they're designed to help inform the
group about implementation behaviour.

I also committed a change to ReTest replacing the use of the find shell
command with File::Find module.