XMLHttpRequestTestSuite in CVS

From: Ian Davis <ian.davis@talis.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 16:51:09 +0100
To: public-webapi@w3.org

I've added a small set of tests for XHR based on Maciej's ReTest
framework. See

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2006/webapi/XMLHttpRequestTestSuite/

Three tests have been created to (1) examine the range of HTTP methods
supported by implementations of XHR (2) test the responseText for
readyStates other than 3 or 4 and (3) test the statusText for
readyStates other than 3 or 4

None of these tests are normative, they're designed to help inform the
group about implementation behaviour.

I also committed a change to ReTest replacing the use of the find shell
command with File::Find module.

Ian