(wrong string) €“ saving document state by document.save()

From: Anthony Ettinger <apwebdesign@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 09:10:10 -0800 (PST)
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, Karl Pongratz <karlhp@karlhp.com>
Cc: public-webapi@w3.org

> It saves the DOM.
>
> You can all read this in the draft:

<http://whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#pushstate>

This may be off topic, but is there a way to save a
form like a temporary doc when a user is filling it
out, incase of browser crash or mispost.

I find that rather annoying using web-based email. I
write a super long email, and then hit submit, and the
server doesn't answer. I hit back and the textarea is
empty. Also happens if the browser crashes for some
reason.

Perhaps this topic needs it's own subject line?

Anthony Ettinger
ph: (408) 656-2473
web: http://www.apwebdesign.com