Re: Ajax Back/Forward History problem – saving document state by document.save()

From: Karl Pongratz <karlhp@karlhp.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 18:17:24 +0200
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
CC: public-webapi@w3.org

How do I return to a document in the web browser history which has been
added via pushState()?

It means what does pushState() save, does it save the entire DOM of a
document or does it just save some sort of event handler which is fired
when going Back/Forward.

With document.save() I had in mind that the manipulated document (DOM)
is saved to the web browser cash.

Is that understandable or does it require more explanation?