Working group members

From: Ben Metcalfe <ben.metcalfe@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 14:41:33 -0000
To: <public-webapi@w3.org>
Hello

Having found out about the creation of this Working Group I have just
read the place-holder page and charter.

However, here is no mention of the members of this Working Group - I am
interested to find out the details of the representative please.  Is
this information available on the W3 site, or could someone please post
it to the list?

Kind Regards

Ben Metcalfe
Project Lead, backstage.bbc.co.uk