RE: I'm not a member of the w3 organization.

Hi Jeff -

Please do consider joining our Web Security Interest group and providing input and guidance going forward.
Valerie

From: Jeff Eldrige [mailto:nuclearjuicer@outlook.com]
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2018 8:25 AM
To: public-web-security@w3.org
Subject: I'm not a member of the w3 organization.

I recently began an HTML certification program & have emerging interests in web security - & not only because I'm a victim of "hackers'" harassment.

I attend meetings with the so-called 2600 ("white hat hackers") group, in Raleigh, monthly & also have an interest in helping them repair their online forum, which an embittered former member apparently vandalized several months ago, without deleting any information, solely to keep certain users from posting.

It's really pathetic, actually, to see these career-hackers reduced to fumblers by a few disgruntled losers. Anyway - They could use help, & familiarizing myself with topics in web security might (as I pursue HTML "certification" online) could help me provide some help to this otherwise personable group of people.

--Jeffrey Eldrige