TPAC sessions related to privacy/security

From: Nick Doty <npdoty@ischool.berkeley.edu>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2017 20:22:19 -0700
TPAC Group Sessions that may be relevant for the Privacy Interest Group, or for privacy and security folks more generally.

If there are sessions/groups that I've missed that will have especially relevant content, please let me know!

See you next week,
Nick

## Monday

WebAppSec:
Monday afternoon: Origins and Sub-Origins
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MBU9X0qzCHhFCskvZn43-SosxslQisf6lHRTjKsONR4/edit <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MBU9X0qzCHhFCskvZn43-SosxslQisf6lHRTjKsONR4/edit>

Web of Things:
Monday afternoon: Security & Privacy
https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_4-10_November_2017,_Burlingame,_CA,_USA#Agenda <https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_4-10_November_2017,_Burlingame,_CA,_USA#Agenda>

## Tuesday
Automotive Working Group is discussing its Privacy and Security Task Force:
https://www.w3.org/auto/wg/wiki/TPAC2017 <https://www.w3.org/auto/wg/wiki/TPAC2017>

WebAppSec:
Mixed Content, Isolating Origins, CORS, SecureContext
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MBU9X0qzCHhFCskvZn43-SosxslQisf6lHRTjKsONR4/edit <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MBU9X0qzCHhFCskvZn43-SosxslQisf6lHRTjKsONR4/edit>

Web of Things:
Tuesday Morning: security considerations
https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_4-10_November_2017,_Burlingame,_CA,_USA#Agenda <https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting,_4-10_November_2017,_Burlingame,_CA,_USA#Agenda>

Publishing:
no set agenda, but mention of an interest in Web Security:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hCC4pK8hUPEb53BMBHVQzY9R1yU4gYKITW2QIC6AvMg/edit#heading=h.4juzf6cjht6j <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hCC4pK8hUPEb53BMBHVQzY9R1yU4gYKITW2QIC6AvMg/edit#heading=h.4juzf6cjht6j>

Service Worker:
https://github.com/w3c/ServiceWorker/issues/1206 <https://github.com/w3c/ServiceWorker/issues/1206>
No particular agenda item, but ServiceWorker and other background activity is an important area for privacy and security.

## Wednesday

Plenary / Unconference Day! Likely to be at least a few good privacy sessions, including one on Permissions.

## Thursday

PING is meeting! Tara will hopefully send us an agenda soon.

Web Incubator Community Group has time reserved, but no particular agenda.

## Friday

Web Commerce is discussing security
https://www.w3.org/WebCommerce/IG/wiki/Main_Page/FTF_Nov2017 <https://www.w3.org/WebCommerce/IG/wiki/Main_Page/FTF_Nov2017>