Re: Requesting Security IG review of Screen Orientation API

On 6/20/17 11:07 AM, Léonie Watson wrote:
> + Sam Weiler. + PLH
>
> On 14/03/2017 10:46, Léonie Watson wrote:
>> Hello Security IG,
>>
>> The WebPlat WG would welcome your review of the Screen Orientation API
>> [1], as we prepare to move it to CR.
>>
>> We'd appreciate your comments by 12th May if that's possible? Github
>> is preferred for comments [2], but if you could ping me an email to
>> let me know when you're done it'll help me keep track of everything.
>>

> Resending this to make sure you've filed any issues and/or have no
> comments. Thanks.

I have not recruited a specific reviewer for this spec, so I'm not
expecting any specific comments back.  Others members of the Web
Security IG may have looked at the document, though; hopefully your note
will remind them to file any issues they have found.

(As context: I have been trying to recruit reviewers for some documents
based on recent requests to the web security IG list.  I have not
generally been going back and trying to find reviewers for these older
requests.)

-- Sam