Re: Review of Media Capture from DOM Elements API from Web Security Interest Group

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 16:00:07 +0000
To: Tom Ritter <tom@ritter.vg>
CC: "public-web-security@w3.org" <public-web-security@w3.org>, "virginie.galindo@gemalto.com" <virginie.galindo@gemalto.com>, "kepeng.lkp@alibaba-inc.com" <kepeng.lkp@alibaba-inc.com>, "ryan.r.ware@intel.com" <ryan.r.ware@intel.com>, "wseltzer@w3.org" <wseltzer@w3.org>, "webrtc-chairs@w3.org" <webrtc-chairs@w3.org>
Thanks Tom!

Stefan