Re: Question over studies of user choice re privacy/security and retention

I don't think there are good studies on this, just off the cuff (at least
not any I have seen, yet).  However, I do think that from my personal
experience, most users want simple choices that will provide them with
privacy.  While not directly related to EME, the popularity of Signal
<https://whispersystems.org/> is an example of this.

I agree an actual study would be great to review.

-C