From: GALINDO Virginie
Sent: mercredi 24 août 2016 22:35
To: public-web-security@w3.org
Cc: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Subject: [W3C Web security IG] scheduling a call in September - please answer by 2nd of Septembre

Dear all,

In order to have a follow up on security activity, I suggest we have a Web Security IG call in the coming month. The topics for discussion are the following :

-          security review questionnaire status,

-          setting up security reviews in W3C,

-          recent security related progress in W3C WG,

-          new topics in W3C (identity, hardware-based secure services, ...),

-          recent web related security breaches.

I have created a doodle poll, which is available here : http://doodle.com/poll/yi53mytpyfrkqb6d
Thanks for indicating your availability before Friday 2nd of Sept.

Regards,

Virginie
Chair of the web security IG