RE: HTML5.1 review

ARIA in HTML is now a module of HTML, but our immediate goal is to move it
along the recc track at the same pace as HTML5.1. A review request for ARIA
WG will be with you shortly.

> Do you have a list of at risk features? Is dialog at risk?

The at risk features are labelled in the HTML Github repo:
https://github.com/w3c/html/labels/Deprecate%3F%20Stop%20recommending%20a%20
feature%3F

The show modal dialog API is one of these issues:
https://github.com/w3c/html/issues/223

Léonie.

--
@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem