From: Ian Jacobs [mailto:ij@w3.org]
Sent: jeudi 21 avril 2016 21:54
To: GALINDO Virginie
Cc: public-web-security@w3.org; Wendy Seltzer; Adrian Hope-Bailie; Telford-Reed, Nick; Michael [tm] Smith
Subject: Web Payments FPWDs published -- seeking early Web Security Interest Group review

Virginie,

Today we announced FPWDs of the Web Payments Working Group:

   First Public Working Draft of Payment Request API Specifications
   https://www.w3.org/blog/news/archives/5371

On behalf of the Web Payments Working Group, and per our charter [1]), I’d like to ask for Web Security Interest Group review of these early drafts:

 * Payment Request API
   http://www.w3.org/TR/payment-request/

   This specification describes a web API to allow merchants (i.e., web
   sites selling physical or digital goods) to easily accept payments
   from different payment methods with minimal integration. User
   agents (e.g. browsers) will facilitate the payment flow between
   merchant and user.

 * Payment Method Identifiers
   http://www.w3.org/TR/payment-method-id/

   This document defines payment method identifier strings so that
   components in the payment ecosystem can determine which parties
   support which payment methods.

 * Basic Card Payment
   http://www.w3.org/TR/payment-method-basic-card/

   This specification describes the data formats used by the Payment
   Request API to support payment by payment cards such as credit or
   debit cards.

We also announced a FAQ to go with the specs:
 https://github.com/w3c/webpayments/wiki/PaymentRequestFAQ

Thank you,

Ian

[1] https://www.w3.org/Payments/WG/charter-201510.html#coordination

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447