Re: Removing trolls and off-topic conversation from Web Security IG? [was Re: A Somewhat Critical View of SOP (Same Origin Policy)]

Harry et al -- I am all for keeping it open but also keeping the discussion
in a relevant working group setting. A setting where we can start
implementing what will be good for the community at large. It is time for
us to focus on implementations that support a general framework. There is
clearly fatigue in rehashing discussions over and over. I haven't seen any
new points coming from either side (if there are just two sides).

I am hoping that the newly formed
http://www.w3.org/2015/hasec/2015-hasec-charter.html can take this up to
get us moving forward. FIDO and all!

Siva

*--*

*Siva G. Narendra Ph.D. CEO - Tyfone, Inc.Portland | Bangalore |
Taipeiwww.tyfone.com <http://www.tyfone.com>*
*Voice: +1.661.412.2233*