Re: State of the WebCrypto API

From: Tony Arcieri <bascule@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 14:37:50 -0700
To: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Cc: "noloader@gmail.com" <noloader@gmail.com>, Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>, "public-web-security@w3.org" <public-web-security@w3.org>
On Sunday, October 11, 2015, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I think that would be an over reaction.  Perhaps chat to the chair about
> this.
>
> IMHO I've not seen anything that crosses the line

The problem is the ongoing "gish gallop" of bad arguments such as the one
posed in this thread. Anders posts dozens of these per month.

Like Harry, I am thinking of unsubscribing from this list because I don't
want to read these. I regret responding to this thread as I feel I'm
"feeding the trolls".

--
Tony Arcieri