Re: [Web Security IG] Security and Privacy questionnaire for W3C specifications

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 11:27:16 +0100
To: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.Galindo@gemalto.com>
Cc: "public-web-security@w3.org" <public-web-security@w3.org>
On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 11:02 AM, GALINDO Virginie <
Virginie.Galindo@gemalto.com> wrote:

>  Dear all,
>
> As a reminder, the work related to design a questionnaire allowing editors
> and working groups to analyse the right security and privacy questions when
> designing a spec is on going.
>
> Github is here : https://github.com/mikewest/spec-questionnaire
>
> Draft questionnaire is here :
> https://mikewest.github.io/spec-questionnaire/security-privacy/
>
> Any fresh look and suggestion are welcome to support that work, hosted by
> Mike West from Google.

Thanks for mentioning it. Yes, feedback, suggestions, pull requests would
all be happily accepted.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)