Re: [Web Crypto WG] draft Web Crypto WG charter : for your review and comments

Except google code isn't going to exist anymore, because google is pulling
it and anyone using it will likely just go to github. Anyway, a focused
list wouldn't hurt for those interested in that topic, imho. My four
satoshis have been given.