Re: Next steps and note to mailing list about Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct

* Harry Halpin wrote:
>On 02/20/2015 01:40 AM, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
>> * Harry Halpin wrote:
>>> However, several times on this mailing list we've had behavior, both
>>> onlist and even off-list, that some are viewing as not particularly
>>> constructive. In response to these complaints, we'd like to draw the
>>> attention of everyone to the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct:
>>>
>>> http://www.w3.org/Consortium/cepc/
>>>
>>> We understand that e-mails are often sent in haste and emotions can run
>>> high, but we must remember to treat each other with respect,
>>> professionalism, fairness, and sensitivity to our many differences and
>>> strengths. While we have perhaps been lax in this, from now on we will
>>> enforce our Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct:  patterns of
>>> behavior that systematically violate the code of conduct will be
>>> referred to an ombudsman for determination of next steps, and a personal
>>> note will be sent beforehand.
>>
>> I do not agree with any of that, but I would welcome if you would stop
>> your personal attacks against Anders Rundgren on this list, e.g.
>>
>>   * http://www.w3.org/mid/54B7CCE3.2010508@w3.org
>>   * http://www.w3.org/mid/54C12AF7.8010400@w3.org
>
>Thanks Bjoern, but note [...]

When should we expect "determination of next steps" from the "ombudsman"
regarding your behavior towards the victim of your attacks?
D-10243 Berlin · PGP Pub. KeyID: 0xA4357E78 · http://www.bjoernsworld.de
 Available for hire in Berlin (early 2015)  · http://www.websitedev.de/