De : Anders Rundgren [anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 13 février 2015 21:55
À : Dave Raggett
Cc : public-web-security@w3.org
Objet : [WebCrypto.Next] Activating "Wallets"

Currently the W3C Payment Initiative intends to invoke local wallets using platform dependent solutions since it is anticipated that the browser- vendors are uniterested in their use-case.

IMO, such a standard should not pass REC because it is just an application and there are already tons of such out there.

Anders

Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus