Re: [W3C Web Crypto WG] Rechartering discussion - Gemalto contribution

Ryan, this model... when you say "that can reasonably consider the web
security model," rather than say "what model?-" I would ask, is it one that
you can visualize, and after visualizing it, would you draw or display it
and finally show anyone how to make it work (including someone with no
computer experience)?

When I hear people refer to "web security" I tend to visualize streams of
data (along with everything else) getting pulled into a black hole.   But
that's just how I'd visualize it.