Re: [Web Crypto Next] Lets start discussing !

Dear Anders -- I totally agree...Nothing is pretty right now! And FIDO as
one size fits all prescription is worrisome. FIDO is a solution, an
important one. But it is not the only solution. As long as we can define a
path where multiple of these protocols can coexist that would be ideal.

Best,
Siva

*--*

*Siva G. Narendra Ph.D. CEO - Tyfone, Inc.Portland | Bangalore |
Taipeiwww.tyfone.com <http://www.tyfone.com>*
*Voice: +1.661.412.2233*