Re: [Web Security IG] press : FIDO U2F token launch

Silly question maybe, but I can't find any docs for getting a MessagePort
for U2F in Chrome and the high level API doesn't seem to be implemented.
I'm running 38.0.2125.104 and it sounds like U2F support was supposed to be
added in 38. Has anyone here gotten this working yet?