RE: [WebCrypto.Next] Microsoft's Contribution

From: Martin Paljak <Martin.Paljak@ria.ee>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 06:25:54 +0000
To: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.Galindo@gemalto.com>, "public-web-security@w3.org" <public-web-security@w3.org>, "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>, "Jeff.Hodges@PayPal.com" <Jeff.Hodges@PayPal.com>, Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>
Hello,

Huge thanks to the creators of this presentation! I feel that parts of it target exactly the same sector (signatures with existing tokens) and direction and mindset and resulting functionality that we are using within Estonia and this makes a perfect collaboration target for us. This is similar to what we currently target with "proprietary" (but open source) plugins, just need to work on harmonizing the API to get comparable real life functionality.

Things like UI are still unclear from the slides but something that can be worked upon.

Best,
Martin