Re: [W3C Web Security IG] call for comments on Security Review Process and Security Guidelines

Wrt [2]. How'd you feel about also adding RFC7258 as another
guideline? FWIW, as a non-member of W3C, I think that'd be
a fine thing.

I hope (not promising) that the IETF might produce a companion
document for RFC 3552 as guidelines for PM, but that will take
some time if it happens.

S.