Re: Request for security review of W3C Manifest spec

From: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 13:55:55 -0400
To: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Cc: "public-web-security@w3.org" <public-web-security@w3.org>, "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, Kenneth R Christiansen <kenneth.r.christiansen@intel.com>, Anssi Kostiainen <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>, Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr>

On May 26, 2014 at 1:48:08 PM, Mike West (mkwst@google.com) wrote:
> +public-webappsec
>
> Looping in the Web Application Security WG, who might also be interested in
> having a look.

Appreciate it... and at the risk of making a mess of the review: we have a "CSP member" auxiliary spec, which is a V2 feature which is why it's not included in the main spec.

That spec is also more or less done, so we would really appreciate a review of that one too :)
http://w3c.github.io/manifest-csp/

Many thanks!