From: GALINDO Virginie [mailto:Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com]
Sent: lundi 17 mars 2014 14:23
To: public-web-security@w3.org
Subject: W3C Web Security IG - Book the date : Monday 31st of March @ 10:00 San Francisco/ 13:00 Boston/ 17:00 UTC / 19:00 Paris / 02:00 Seoul [typo in UTC time]

Dear all,

Thanks for having answered to the Doodle. The best time for our call is the 31st of March at *17:00* UTC (which still makes 10:00 in San Francisco, 13:00 in Boston, 19:00 in Paris, 02:00 in Seoul on 1st of april). I apologize as this time is not suitable for our colleagues from asia, but that the slot where we have most of the people.

The call will last one hour and  will happen on zakim bridge +1.617.761.6200 with passcode 26634# and on irc  http://irc.w3.org on channel #websec. An email invite will soon land in your box.

Thanks,
Regards,
Virginie
Co-chair of web security IG

Ps : in the meantime, a status on the different activities related to security in W3C on my blog : http://poulpita.com/2014/03/13/web-security-a-snapshot-from-w3c/

Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus