Re: W3C Web Security IG - IETF/W3C STRINT workshop contributions are public

On 2/10/14 8:13 AM, ext GALINDO Virginie wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The STRINT workshop on strengthening the internet will be held on
> 27^th feb /1^st march. All contributions are available under
> https://www.w3.org/2014/strint/report.html.
>
> I guess, we will have to track the results of the discussions.

Thanks for this info Virginie!

The above indicates a report "will be published _soon_". Does anyone
know the ETA? I am especially interested in whether or not there is
consensus to do related work in W3C and if so, the high priority work items.

-Thanks, ArtB