From: Philippe Le Hegaret [mailto:plh@w3.org]
Sent: vendredi 20 juin 2014 16:05
To: chairs; GALINDO Virginie; bhill@paypal.com; dveditz@mozilla.com; Wendy Seltzer; w3c@adambarth.com
Cc: team-html-chairs
Subject: HTML5.0 returned to Last Call

This is a Last Call announcement for HTML 5.

HTML5
http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-html5-20140617/

Deadline for review if July 15, 2014.

As announced by the HTML Working Group Chairs [1], we returned HTML 5 to Last Call due to the substantive changes made during the Candidate Recommendation phase.

The scope of Last Call feedback on this specification is limited to changes that have taken place during the Candidate Recommendation phase.
The Last Call period is expected to finish on 15 July 2014. Once Last Call comments are addressed, the Working Group expects to advance this draft for a short Candidate Recommendation.

As part of the horizontal reviews, we're particularly interested for feedback related to security, so we're appreciated feedback from groups within the Security Activity, in particular the Web Security Interest Group.

No formal objection to the transition were raised.

Current disclosures related to HTML5 can be found at  http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/40318/status#current-disclosures

Thank you,

Philippe

[1]