W3C Web Security IG - doodling for next call

From: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 16:06:45 +0100
To: "public-web-security@w3.org" <public-web-security@w3.org>
CC: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>, Adam Barth <abarth@gmail.com>
Hi all,
Here is a doodle to schedule our next call on the week of the 20th of January.
http://www.doodle.com/n7kckf5339c22s7d
Thanks for taking the time to indicate your availability.
Have a nice week,
Virginie
Co-chair of the Web Security IG

Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus