Re: Fwd: [saag] IETF-89 BoF and WG session requests due end next week

Just fyi in my personal view (not as WG chair): at this point I see only
very limited activities at the IETF Websec WG. Key pinning will soon be
finished, and if no other topics come up we may very soon discuss
closing the WG. If there are any new items or I missed something, feel
free to raise them.

Cheers and all the best, Tobias