W3C Web Security IG - lets doodle our april call

From: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 10:15:34 +0200
To: "public-web-security@w3.org" <public-web-security@w3.org>
CC: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>, Adam Barth <abarth@gmail.com>
Dear all,

In order to schedule our April call, I am triggering a doodle, so please provision your availability for this one hour call : http://doodle.com/igv7uxkxvf9bhe5v  (deadline answer : 15th of April).

We will be covering the following items :

-          Status of IG progress

-          Report from W3C Web Payment Workshop, with a special focus on identity, security and privacy

-          Review of OWASP Top 10 threats

-          Status on next W3C Workshop related to secure token and secure services

-          AOB

Feel free to suggest other topics.

Regards,
Virginie

Co-chair of the Web Security IG
http://www.w3.org/Security/wiki/IG

Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus