Re: Security IG charter

On 2013-05-20 05:29, Adam Barth wrote:
> I would like to renew the charter.  What's the proper process for doing that?

Adam,
Your employer has apparently taken a board seat in another web-security "SDO" initiative:

http://www.fidoalliance.org/board.html

http://www.fidoalliance.org/how-it-works.html

Personally, I don't see how a scheme that requires "Browser Plugins" and "Device Specific Modules" could possibly get any traction on the market.  There's a reason why 300 million+ EMV-cards didn't make it to web: they weren't designed for the web.

Anders