Trigger a DOM event/error when a CSP violation happens.

From: Eduardo' Vela <evn@google.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 23:18:26 -0700
To: "public-web-security@w3.org" <public-web-security@w3.org>, Adam Barth <abarth@chromium.org>
I believe this has been discussed before.

We have found a lot of challenges triaging reports to the point we are
considering disabling CSP since it's useless as we can't effectively debug
it, this is very important for large scale applications.

Could it be possible to trigger a CSP DOM event or simply trigger an error
(which will raise an onerror event).