Web security proposal

From: (wrong string) Валерий Хвалев <khvalov.valery@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 13:47:35 +0400
To: public-web-security@w3.org
 Hi, colleagues.

I would like to ask your help, as people, who have power and authority to
influe on Internet at all. At last time there are a lot of incidents,
related to security, privace, leakage occured. My strong opinion, that noone
but you can stop it grow tendency.
I analyze several security related issues, and detect, that core most of it
- usual lack of knowledge how to handle private\secret\confidential
documents.

Nowaday I develop some kind of best practices - how to make you web
application and stored data secured and protected from different kind of
vulnerabilities. The document most aimed to webmasters, site-owners,
site-developers and mainteners. Now  I ask for your help - how to make this
practices most "powerfull" and known.

What I'm requred right now - your support to make this document world-wide
known and

Lets make web more secured and us more protected.

Valery N. Khvalov
Web security consultant, CISSP
+375 44 756 29 56