Updated wiki page for CSP

From: Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 02:30:06 -0700
To: public-web-security@w3.org
I spent some quality time with the Security wiki.  As discussed at
TPAC, I've created a wiki page where folks can list the directives
they'd like to propose for inclusion in CSP 1.1 as well as the
directives they're experimenting with:

http://www.w3.org/Security/wiki/Content_Security_Policy

I've attempted to categorize the directives I'm aware of.  If I've
missed any, please feel encouraged to add them.  If I've
miscategorized any of them, please let me know.

Thanks!