Doodle poll for the conference call

From: Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 20:17:17 -0700
To: public-web-security@w3.org
Dear WG members,

We need to select a time for the con call, provisionally to be held
every other Tuesday (if you're in the US, potentially another day if
you are not). The following doodle poll asks you to
pick times you can attend:

http://www.doodle.com/t9c5smxmfheu6xh8

The slots available here were chosen to exclude the 12-5 period in
regions where we believe members are, namely West Coast US,
Europe, and Asia. That doesn't leave much.

If you're not planning to attend anyway, please don't respond. The
timing is hard enough as it is.

Thanks,
-Ekr