Re: CSP and jsonp callbacks

Right, that's the problem.

And to keep the web working, with Analytics, Tynt, etc.. people will
trust their site to one script in youtube.com but not to all services
that live there.

A possible way to mitigate this problem, is if CSP forces Content-Type
to be valid (it would be weird if youtube echoe's back JSON as
text/javascript), or if Mozilla can just whitelist a specific file,
instead of whitelisting the whole origin.

My point being, that whitelisting the whole origin and giving no more
granularity is not good enough for the type of applications that are
being created. If CSP accepted files, or directories it would help to
mitigate this problem.

eg.:

script-src: http://www.youtube.com/apis/video.js

or

script-src: http://www.youtube.com/apis/*.js

Or, otherwise, what's the alternative that we give to Mozilla? Don't
use Youtube? (specially, since this is not a security problem for
Youtube, maybe they wont fix it.. there's no reason for them to, and
the problem is in Mozilla).

Greetings
-- Eduardo