Re: CSP directive-value question

Two more questions:

1) The spec uses LWSP, but I suspect we should use WSP instead:

         LWSP           =  *(WSP / CRLF WSP)
                                ; Use of this linear-white-space rule
                                ;  permits lines containing only white
                                ;  space that are no longer legal in
                                ;  mail headers and have caused
                                ;  interoperability problems in other
                                ;  contexts.
                                ; Do not use when defining mail
                                ;  headers and use with caution in
                                ;  other contexts.

         WSP            =  SP / HTAB
                                ; white space

Specifically, 1*LWSP doesn't make much sense because LWSP can produce
zero characters.

2) The spec dosen't define error handling.  For example, how should
the following parse:

where X is %x07, for example?  Also, what about

?  Notice that between the two ";" characters, we have a SP, which
means we must have produced a directive, but directive necessarily
requires producing a directive-name, which necessarily requires
producing either an ALPHA, DIGIT, or "-" character (which this string
lacks).

In both cases, I would expect we'd like to honor the default-src
directive rather than rejecting the entire policy.

Adam