[Content Security Policy] unofficial draft revision

From: Brandon Sterne <bsterne@mozilla.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 17:07:09 -0700
To: "public-web-security@w3.org" <public-web-security@w3.org>
Hello all,

Just wanted to let you know that I pushed a new revision of the CSP
unofficial draft:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/content-security-policy/raw-file/tip/csp-unofficial-draft-20110315.html

This revision added CSS image loading to the image-src directive and
converted the grammar to ABNF.  Many thanks to Adam for helping me with
some of the trickier aspects of the grammar conversion.

You can see just the changes here if you're interested:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/content-security-policy/diff/1a29ed0d9fdc/csp-specification.dev.html

Cheers,
Brandon